Monday, August 30, 2010

more outdoor movies

I'm finding it pretty difficult to keep up with all these outdoor movies at non-traditional screening establishments, so if you're aware of any that I'm not mentioning here please let me know.  With that said, I came across two more restaurants who have some more films showing before the summer season ends.

First up we got Brit's Pub in downtown, who's been showing movies on their bowling lawn upstairs.  They have two screenings these next two Mondays, including Sherlock Holmes tonight at 8:30.  I'm assuming they're showing the newer one with Robert Downey Jr. but I could be wrong on that.

Also in downtown we've got Solera showing movies on their rooftop for a couple weeks in September, including a screening of High Fidelity this Wednesday as well as Rocky Horror Picture Show and Spinal Tap next week.  I don't know when the movies start, and they don't actually seem to say anything about the movies on their website.  Maybe I just made the whole thing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment