Friday, August 20, 2010

weekend throwbacks: aug 20th

  •RIVERVIEW - Pulp Fiction Dir: Quentin Tarantino (Inglorious Bastards, Kill Bill). @ 11:30 (Fri, Sat)
I'm not sure what else I could say about this movie that you probably don't already know.  It's pretty damn great, though, and $5 ain't a bad price to check out arguably the best movie of the 90's.

  •UPTOWN - The Room Dir: Tommy Wiseau. @ Midnight (Sat)
From one of the best movies to "the Citizen Kane of bad movies,"the Uptown theater brings us this drama/comedy/God-knows-what for their weekly Midnight Madness series.  The movie seems to get a showing every three or four months here, so don't get too upset if you miss it this weekend.

I'm hesitant to put the trailer up here, but everyone should watch these two minute at least once in their life.



"You're tearing me apart, Lisa!" And can anybody tell me where those quotes at the end come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment