Tuesday, August 24, 2010

nobody and red pens @ loring park tonight

Whoops, I somehow let this slip under my radar.  Tonight at Loring Park there's a concert and film screening as part of the series "4 Nights in Loring: Local Bands, Local Films."  At 7pm The Red Pens take the stage, which will then be followed by the screening of Nobody, a local comedy about an art student in need of some inspiration.  Also, as a special treat I assume, there will be a behind-the-scenes look at the movie Stuck Between Stations, another local film that has a special connection to The Hold Steady, the band that is but isn't from Minneapolis. I know this is short notice, but, if you hurry, you can still make it!  Get off your butt and go already!  Oh, and in case you were wondering, this is night three of the four night series.  I'll give you more heads up next week, I promise.  I guess this is the last night after all.  Damn you, impending autumn.




Stuck Between Stations: Behind the Scenes from MPLS.TV on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment