Thursday, August 26, 2010

o brother where art thou & music in mears park tonight

St. Paul hasn't receive much love on this blog so far, but I hope this post will go some distance to make amends between me and my state's capitol.  Tonight sees the end of the summer long Music in Mears series, which featured musical performances and movie screenings in the Lowertown park.  They're finishing out the series strong with headlining act The New Standards, followed by the hit Coen Brothers' comedy O Brother, Where Art Thou?  Here's the full schedule:
Andy Elwell - 6pm
Alicia Wiley - 7pm
The New Standards - 8pm
O Brother Where Art Thou - 9pm


View Larger Map

One of your last chances to enjoy free entertainment outdoors before the bitter chill of winter blows through these parts.  On an unrelated note, when I finish a sentence with a movie title that contains a question mark at the end, do I still put a period after that question mark?  Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment