Tuesday, February 22, 2011

trylon premiere tuesdays: Samson And Delilah (last chance)

The second and final screening of Cannes standout Samson And Delilah is taking place tonight at the Trylon, as part of their Trylon Premiere Tuesdays series.  Last week I said I'd be there, but that didn't happen.  This week I'm saying I will be there, and that's a fact.  So come watch some good cinema with me tonight at the late screening- I'll share my popcorn with you:



BUY TICKETS

Trylon Premiere Tuesdays

Samson and Delilah

The Trylon

Tue Feb 22 7:00 9:00 
(2009, Warwick Thornton, BD, 101m) In the middle of nowhere Australia, Samson and Delilah, two Aboriginal teens, try to make sense of their mundane and oppressive existence. An intimate and brave coming-of-age story, Samson and Delilah is a simple yet beautifully told story of fragile youth. Winner of the Camera d’Or at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment